Charming brick home located on a great street in Crestline - Lots of natural light and move-in ready. Beautiful landscaped yard that is large and flat with a sprinkler system, the back yard is fenced with a patio for grilling. Entry has glass French doors and hardwood floors. Main level has a large master bedroom with a nice master bath which includes double vanity, soaker tub, and separate shower; powder room, large den with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, and built-in bookcases; living room, and a dining area that has French doors opening to a quaint courtyard. Charming kitchen with stainless appliances that remain including the refrigerator, breakfast bar, built-in pantry, large gas cook top, slate floor and granite counter tops. Upstairs features three bedrooms with a bonus/computer room.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,506 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Central Heat, Trash Compactor, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Masonry, Den.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Driveway, On Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors